Star as rookie defense attorney, Apollo Justice, as he visits crime scenes, questions key witnesses and collects vital evidence before stepping into the courtroom to prove his clients’ innocence.
· All-new high-resolution graphics
· A new touch screen interface
· Interactive forensic testing mini-games that allow players to reveal hidden clues by dusting for prints, testing for traces of blood, and other exciting techniques.
· Two distinct gameplay segments:
– Investigation phase – survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather forensic evidence that will be used in court
– Trial phase – present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies and examine witnesses
· Optimize game performance by choosing between 30 FPS and 60FPS. It is recommended that lower end devices run at 30 FPS.
· An eclectic cast of characters:
– Apollo Justice: Stepping into the shoes of Phoenix Wright, the new rookie attorney leads the series into an exciting next chapter
– Klavier Gavin: Lead prosecutor, Apollo’s nemesis and rock star legend
– Kristoph Gavin: the coolest defense attorney on the judicial circuit, and Apollo’s mentor.
– Trucy: A mysterious magician and Apollo’s assistant
Smartphone and tablet with Android 4.2-6.0, RAM 2 GB or more (Only devices with ARM NEON technology supported).
It may be possible to download the game on a device that is not officially supported.
PLEASE NOTE: “Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney” offers some optional in game content that requires payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.